Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tunesday Tuesday - Alessi's Ark

Tunesday Tuesday - Alessi's Ark
Today I am happy to spotlight one of my all time favorites, Alessi's Ark! I have loved Alessi's music for quite some time now. I first read about her in Amelia's Magazine and I have been hooked ever since. Her music was hard to find in the US for a while, until today! You can get her first album Notes from the Treehouse right here. You will be glad you did, as it is a fabulous album.

Tunesday Tuesday - Alessi's Ark

Me and Alessi at the Grit.
We had the pleasure of meeting Alessi when she was recording her next album right here in Athens! What a surprise to me when I heard she was recording right here where I live! We made plans to hang out and had so much fun together. I really love Alessi! She was so busy recording, so I am glad we had some time to squeeze in some fun. We showed her around Athens, had some nice food, and saw some great bands, too!

At Agora with Alessi.
We also got to go thrift shopping some! Here is Alessi trying on a great skirt that she took home to London with her!

Cute skirt.

Shopping with Alessi.
We also had fun eating grilled cheese, meeting our pets, and coming to the Ranch with her! We had such a good time, it makes us miss Alessi! But at least I can listen to her music, even though she is far away.

Alessi's necklace charms. I really liked the shoes.
Alessi has such great style! Check out her little necklaces and charms! ❤

Now let's take a listen to some of her music - it is like candy for your ears. I hope you like it.


I think this is my favorite song from her last album!






No comments:

Post a Comment