Monday, September 24, 2012

Featured on Of Corgis and Cocktails Blog

Photo of my Squirrel Hairpins by Katherine who writes the blog Of Cocktails and Corgis.
My new blog friend Katherine writes a great blog called Of Corgis and Cocktails. She recently wrote about some of my goodies from Shoppe Sugar Cookie, and would you look at her cute photos she took? Here she is wearing my Happy Squirrels Hairpins on her trip to Gettysburg, complete with more lovely photos right here.

Katherine wearing my Hedgie Wood Pin - photo is by Katherine.
And check out my little Hedgie Wood Pin worn on her hat! I just love that red bow, too. You can see more photos of Katherine here.

Katherine from Of Cocktails and Corgis Blog with my Acorn Wood Hairpins in her hair!
Here is Katherine and her corgi, Teemo! They are so cute together in this post! And if you look closely, you can see my Tiny Acorn Hairpins in her hair! Perfect for autumn!

Katherine wears my Acorn Hairpins!

No comments:

Post a Comment