Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Weekend in Pictures - the Book Fair Edition

Dame Darcy at the book fair.
Went to see the Decatur Book Fair on Saturday, and more importantly to see Dame Darcy speak. I have been a fan of hers since the 1990's, and my secret inner goth loves her Victorian doll style! She was great, but I will try and post about that later...

Making some Loved Letter Envelope Lockets for local shop Community! #athens #athensga #etsy #handmade
Had time to work on some Loved Letter Envelope Lockets!

Making some oval lockets with miniature artwork inside! Deer and fox an heart. #handmade #etsy #craft
And some soon-to-be goodies in the Shoppe Sugar Cookie! Hooray! It feels good to make some new handmade items.

Making necklace charms today.
And making some old favorites from my Etsy shop, too!

Daily Specials.

Late lunch at Five Star.
Then we went to Five Star Day! It is a good restaurant here in Athens.

Color light.

Boots downtown.
We took a stroll downtown. Saw these boots in a vintage shop window. Not sure if cowboy boots are my "thing" so I did not purchase these. I do love shoes, though!

Strawberry time.
Tonight we had some really great strawberries, too! Yum! And tomorrow is a holiday here in the USA, so double hooray for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment