Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hello, Neighbor!

Mr. Rogers 0838
We took a walk on the north shore of the river in Pittsburgh. We wanted to visit the Mr. Rogers statue that is there. What a great night for a walk along the river!

Mr. Rogers 0840

Mr. Rogers 0839
There is a great statue of Mr. Rogers right on the north shore. We went to take a closer look. It is a great statue! I am a fan of Mr. Rogers since I was little. In fact, I met Mr. Rogers and shook his hand when I worked at the Science Center for a short while. He shook my hand and said hello; he was wearing a cute bow tie.

Mr. Rogers 0843
Here is me and Greg hanging out with Mr. Rogers!

IMG_0823
We took some pictures of the evening view.

IMG_0824
We walked along and spotted this momma duck and her duckings! Can you see the ducklings?

IMG_0825

IMG_0826
How cute! They are all huddled together in one fluffy bunch.

IMG_0828

No comments:

Post a Comment