Sunday, May 6, 2012

Raindrop Handmade and Vintage Recap

Raindrop market.

Having fun at Treehouse!
Yesterday Raoul and I had a table at Raindrop, the second annual handmade and vintage market at Treehouse. We had a great time hanging out and seeing all the great handmade and vintage items.

Fluffing our booth.
We set up our tables and were ready for a very busy day! Here I am setting up our handmade goodies.

Our table at Raindrop.
Here is our table set up for Raindrop.

View from our Treehouse table yesterday.
And here is the view from our table!

Button bracelet by my friend Julie.
My friend Julie made this awesome button bracelet. She makes ceramics here in Athens. She is one of my favorite artists! Don't you love this bracelet? I can't wait to wear it all the time. Julie's shop is Subterranean Jewelry where she makes all kinds of lovelies.

King of Pops is here. Yummy Popsicles. We had strawberry lemonade and banana pudding.
Later on King of Pops brought their popsicle wagon. Yummy! One strawberry lemonade for Raoul and banana pudding for me.

Handmade pops.

Bird pillows.
Bird pillows are by LuVaBoo, our next door neighbor. She also made some really cute owl purses and dolls.

Bunny tail.
What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment