Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Etsy Birthday!

June 21, 2005 is my Etsy shop's birthday!
Today is my Etsy Shoppe Sugar Cookie birthday! I started Sugar Cookie on this day in 2005, and I think that might even be the year Etsy began.

Front
So I had some new business cards made. My Dad helped in printing these (thanks, Dad!) beautiful new cards. These are the cards I will place in my out going Etsy orders. This is the front illustration for my business card. Oh look, I see Nilla, Oreo and Jumbles on there!

Back
And this shows the back of the business card. I can now write who the order is going to with a little message as well. I really like these new cards and I have already started using them. They work like a charm!

My new business cards to write on and place in my Etsy orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment