Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sweet Cupcakes

We had the chance to visit the Atlanta Cupcake Factory when we visited the High last weekend. We have been trying all their flavors of cuppies. Here are some that we ate already. They sure are lovely, and yummy!

Carrot cupcake.
This one is carrot, perfect for spring and bunnies. Just joking, my bunnies won't be eating carrot cake any time soon!

Strawberry cream cheese cupcake.
Raoul had this one, it is strawberry cheesecake. I like how this one smelled, though I did not try any of this flavor.

Salted caramel chocolate cupcake.
Here is my chocolate with salted caramel cupcake. This one is super rich!

Vanilla icing with sweet potato cupcake.
This cupcake was my favorite, it has vanilla icing and the cake part is made with sweet potatoes. It was good, and not overly sweet. I especially like the bumble bee decoration as the topper.

No comments:

Post a Comment