Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Pumpkins

Halloween Pumpkins 7
My brother, Greg, and his wife, Cristina, came for a visit this past weekend. We got to carve pumpkins together. Here is how they turned out! Above is Cristina's jack-o-lantern. We thought it looked like a cartoon character from Rugrats. Remember Rugrats?

Halloween Pumpkins 1
Greg made a skull jack-o-lantern. His inspiration was Day of the Dead decor. The top flowery shape even glowed!

Halloween Pumpkins 6
I made my pumpkin with a linoleum cutter and made the inside wall thin so it would glow.

Halloween Pumpkins 26
I also made this mini jack-o-lantern, too. This one was very easy to cut. I think next year I am going for mini pumpkins!

Halloween Pumpkins 21

Halloween Pumpkins 19

Halloween Pumpkins 16

Halloween Pumpkins 18

Halloween Pumpkins 13

No comments:

Post a Comment