Friday, August 27, 2010

Fine Prints

I Care Hang in There - Bunny Gocco Print 10
This week our friend Erin came over and I showed her how to use a Gocco. She is getting married in November and is going to use the Gocco to print her own wedding invites and favors! I showed her a "demo" with some of my art. I used the hugging bunnies cos I thought they were so cute and Raoul gave me the idea for the cute phrase.

I Care Hang in There - Bunny Gocco Print 13
I made a limited edition of these, but I added them to my Shoppe Sugar Cookie on Etsy. I love the paper and colors of ink on my print!

I Care Hang in There - Bunny Gocco Print 2
And these baby buns are perfect for framing. Here is an example - I think these Ikea frames are tops! If you would like to see more "making of" photos, Raoul did a better job at documenting it all here!

No comments:

Post a Comment