Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Favorite Puppets

These are some of my favorite puppets.
We visited the Center for Puppetry Arts in Atlanta with our friends Leia and Rose. We had so much fun. Here are some of my favorite pictures from that day. I especially love the kitty and bunny puppets. Maybe this will inspire some more puppet making soon.

Raoul, Rose, Leia, me.

Piglet puppet.
Raoul says I am a lot like Piglet cos I worry so much. Piglet was always my favorite character from Winnie the Pooh. How nice to see him looking at us!

Bunny puppet that I love.
Another rabbit - LOVE!

Fairy puppet.

Punch puppet.
A little Punch puppet.

Puppet shoe.
Love the shoes.

Puppets!

Skeksis of the Dark Crystal.
The best stuff is the Jim Henson muppets! Remember the Dark Crystal? A favorite at my house.

Pigs in Space puppets.
And who does not love Pigs in Space?

Mini Fraggles
Mini Fraggles - MINI FRAGGLES!

Ma and Emmet.
And my favorite of all time - Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas. I can't tell you how much I adore this holiday special. I have such a deep love for these cute characters. I watch this every Christmas and I fall in love with the story over and over. The songs are great, but just look at Ma's dress - complete with rickrack trim, and Emmet's sweet face.

Emmet Otter. I love you.
I love you, Emmet Otter.

No comments:

Post a Comment