Thursday, February 14, 2013

Oreo Day

Today is a very special day. It is four years ago since we found Oreo in a parking lot in her cage with a note that said "free." We love Oreo so much. So happy to find you!
Not only is today Valentine's Day, but it also marks four years ago since we found our bunny in a parking lot in Atlanta. Each Valentine's Day I think about this, and sometimes Raoul and I wonder if Oreo was a Valentine gone wrong! I love our Oreo bunny!

Oreo Day! You are four today!

Untitled
I never thought I would be an owner of a pet rabbit. I really like having rabbits, though. Rabbits are so different than having a cat - they eat all the time, they sleep in the middle of the day, and they are so playful and affectionate. OUr rabbits are a part of our family, as much as our cat Nilla is.

My Jumbles.

Long Bunny!
After having Oreo for a while, we adopted Jumbles from the North Georgia House Rabbit Society. Not only did I never expect to be a rabbit owner, but now I am the owner of two rabbits! I love Jumbles, and he is a little more shy than Oreo, but he has really come a long way. He really loves Oreo, so that is nice.

Untitled

Untitled
Oreo and Jumbles are such a good pair. I love them both! Happy Oreo Day!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, that last picture of them is so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Angel! They do this all the time. I always tear up a little cos it is so cute. :3

      Delete