Monday, February 11, 2013

My Weekend in Pictures - Unicorn Edition

Me and a cheese puff.
We had a busy weekend, and it felt pretty long, but weekends always feel like they go too fast. We went to see some bands at a venue in Atlanta called the Drunken Unicorn. Here I am with a cheese puff plush that I made, and I gave it to my friend for his daughter!

@golddashbears at the Unicorn !
We saw Gold-Bears, and they were really good!

At the Drunken Unicorn.
The club is pretty cool! Lots of stuff on the walls, and unicorns.

Grass Widow.

Grass Widow.
We also saw Grass Widow. They were really great, too!

Package from my pen pal!!
I also had a great mail day and got a big box from my pen pal in Seattle! Look at all the goodies he sent to me. WOW!

This pillow was into package from my pen pal! Nilla loves it!
And he also sent this vintage pillow. It looks so much like Nilla, and she really likes it!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome time! Love the unicorn on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bethany! There were more unicorns in the venue, I just took a picture of that one! :)

      Delete