Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Loved Letter Lockets

Loved Letter Envelope Locket With Arrow Drawing 5
This week I have been working on some new miniature lockets! These all have miniature original artwork that is hidden inside the brass colored envelope. These drawings are so small! For this one I drew an arrow.

Loved Letter Envelope Locket With Violet Feather Drawing1
Here is one with a violet feather drawing in the envelope. Since my envelope charms are antique brass, I made my little artwork that style, too - I just dyed the paper with some of my favorite black tea. I let it dry all the way then I drew on the paper.

Loved Letter Envelope Locket With Pink Feather Drawing2
I really like how these charms look. Here is the pink feather drawing, too.

Loved Letter Envelope Locket With Pink Feather Drawing3
And each miniature artwork has a heart drawn on the back side.

Loved Letter Envelope Locket 3
All three of these charms are ready for you in my Shoppe Sugar Cookie on Etsy.

2 comments: