Friday, May 27, 2011

Clothes Horse Number Six

clothes horse for 05.26.11
Here is what I wore yesterday. I got the vintage dress from Avalon in Pittsburgh - anyone remember that? I do not think it is even called Avalon anymore, but it was thee cool store for Doc Martens, Manic Panic, and army clothing when I was in high school and college. It now has evolved into a different place that is not so familiar to me now. Anyway, the dress was longer, but the previous owner cut the length off, so now it is not hemmed at all. My fear is that the center front seam on the bottom will soon unravel! I need to get hemming...

My vintage dress with the floral pattern.
And this is a picture of my dress so you can see the colors and how it looks in real life compared to my little illustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment