Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tiny Dinos

Dinosaur Button Set 4
I made some dinosaur drawings, then Raoul helped me make them into some buttons! Now we have the Tiny Dinos Button Set in my Shoppe Sugar Cookie! I made some of my favorite kinds of dinosaurs - pterodactyl, triceratops, Tyrannosaurus rex, and brontosaurus. Brontosaurus has always been a favorite dinosaur of mine, but I also like the diplodocus, too, but it really looks very much like a brontosaurus, so maybe people would mistake that particular dinosaur. I just stuck with the one I thought everyone would be familiar with. My friend in grade school made a diplodocus toy when she was in the hospital. I was forever jealous of this toy and loved to play with it, so I think that is why I like diplodocus so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment