Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Happy New Year! Go 2013! We are off to a good start here at the Ranch. I have a few goals for this year, and so far I am doing pretty good keeping up.

Mom gave me a rollodex to use! Filling up with addresses. Send me yours!
I always want to get organized, so my mom gave me this vintage Rolodex! I am entering in my friend's addresses, then I am going to enter them into my computer and iPhone.

Then I add a cute biscuit sticker!
To make it more fun, I have added a cute biscuit sticker on to each entry!

Wrote my first letter of the year!!
Along with filling my address book, I have been trying to write more snail mail this year. So far so good, I have written three letters to my pen pals! I am also trying to use my Japanese stickers and stationery that I collected over the years.

Stitching Jumbles now!
This year I am trying to work on a craft for myself each month of the year. January has got me learning how to embroider. So far it is pretty easy, sort of like drawing with thread! I am enjoying it so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment