Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Illustration Friday - Stripes

Illustration Friday - Stripes
The word for Illustration Friday is stripes. I decided to make some of my animals wearing some of my favorite things - stripes and dots! Who does not love these two things together? When I was in high school I used to wear all different striped patterns together in my outfit. I loved it, but then some of my classmates told me I looked like a tv test pattern. Do tvs still have test patterns anymore? Does anyone remember those? Anyways, I thought I looked cool and was doing something different!

I also added this pattern to my Spoonflower Fabric Shop. It will be available very soon so you can make some lovely things from this pattern!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pattern, such cute creatures and fresh colors! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute! And yes I remember TV test patterns... showing my age?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute characters!! Love this! :) And I'm sure your outfits did look cool...Doing something different is a great thing!
    Lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, thanks everyone for the lovely comments. I was just talking to my mom about my striped outfits cos when I got tired of those clothes, she wore them too! haha

    ReplyDelete