Monday, August 22, 2011

New Handmade Goodies for ShanaLogic

Getting my button sets sorted for Shanalogic.com order.
Last week Raoul helped me get some of my new buttons ready for a special order. These new pin sets are headed to ShanaLogic.com, thee source for great indie goods! And wow - have you seen her back to school goodies? There is some really adorable things! Here is a sneak peek at some of my adorable things that will be popping into Shana's shop very soon!

My new Bookish Button Set.

Bookish Button Collection getting ready to ship to Shanalogic.com.

My new Teacup Animals Button Set.

Teacup Animals Buttons 0007

Teacup Animals and Bookish Button Set
Here are the two new button sets. I think they look so cute right here. Also, I am happy to announce that my packaging is totally biodegradable! I am slowly phasing in the plastic zip bags that are eco-friendly. You will know this by the green stripe at the top of the zip closure bag.

Wood pins in progress!
Here are some of my laser cut wood pins in progress, too. Expect to see those super soon.

Sushi Hairpins that I made.
And some felt sushis for your hair! Hooray for ShanaLogic.com and shopping indie!

No comments:

Post a Comment