Thursday, February 3, 2011

More Buttons!

Here are some more of my buttons that I made lately...

Banana Yes - Button 01.19.11

Banana No - Button 01.20.11
This pair of bananas is called Banana Yes Banana No after a song I made from my band, which was also called Sugar Cookie.

Smiling Broccoli - Button 01.21.11

Pineapple Smile - Button 01.22.11

Cute Carrot - Button 01.23.11

Reddy Tomato - Button 01.24.11
Raoul and I are all about eating healthy this year! So far we are doing good. I love broccoli, pineapple, carrots, and tomatoes, so I made them into happy foods we love to eat. Oreo also likes pineapple, too.

S'mores Graham Cracker Number 1 - Button 01.25.11

S'Mores Chocolate Bar - Button 01.26.11

S'Mores Marshmallow - Button 01.27.11

S'Mores Graham Cracker Number 2 - Button 01.28.11
I predict the hot trendy craft food du jour of 2011 will be s'mores! I made this button set of s'mores to be worn as a set. It is inspired by family camping trips when I was little. My brother Greg ate so many s'mores that it made him sick!

Groundhog Day Early Spring - Button 01.29.11

Groundhog Day Long Winter - Button 01.30.11
I think my Groundhog Day Button Set bears showing again, even though we just celebrated this holiday yesterday! Every time I say to Raoul that this is a "holiday" he laughs at me! Being a Pennsylvanian, this IS a holiday!

Jumping Squirrel - Button 01.31.11
And last, but not least, here is my Jumping Squirrel Badge. This button for sure was inspired by Nilla's squirrel friend that comes to the window to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment