Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tunesday Tuesday - the Spinanes

Tunesday Tuesday - the Spinanes
One of my favorite bands from the 1990's is the Spinanes. I love the Spinanes! I was hooked from the first time I heard their song "Noel, Jonah, and Me." I went out and bought their album (on cassette!) and what a great one it is! I still listen to all of their albums, and I know it sounds cheesy, but I love all their albums. I love all of their albums, but in different ways. I don't know about you, but I can remember what the season was like when I first purchase and get into an album. Manos is winter that is thawing into spring. Strand for me is dusk in the springtime. Arches and Aisles is autumn leaves for me. Make sense? Anyways, the Spinanes are a great band that I still love to this day.





No comments:

Post a Comment